Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, May 30, 2014

Happy Day and Crochet!

Happy Friday!!! I am (REALLY) trying to enjoy this day. Today is the last day of school for my Grand Children. Starting Monday I will have them everyday for their Summer break. Which means no more sleeping In. More cleaning, more cooking, lots of playing, lots of cartoons. But that's all good because I do love spending time with them. So just trying to relax a little today.

I have been in need of a new Clothespin Bag. So I decided to make one. I had no Idea how to make one. I just went for it and this is how it turned out.


                                                   
 
 
Wasn't able to take any pictures of it out on the line. When I took these pictures we were having a lot of rain. So just decided to take a few indoor pics. I like how it turned out. I did get tickled, I thought it kind of looked like a bee hive. I have 50 clothes pins in it, but it could hold a good bit more. I used two strands of yarn and its made from acrylic yarn so I have to bring it in after each use.
I am working on a few other Crochet projects, so I will share those with you later. Thanks for stopping and hope you can come back.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Your life really will be changing, won't it? Lots of fun in store for you! ;o)
    Your clothespin bag is really cute! I actually did think it was a beehive when I first saw it! lol
    Enjoy the rest of your day! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you're gonna be such a busy bee.....but I bet you love every minute of it! Fab clothes peg bag and yes, it does look like a beehive......it will look great on your washing line, much nicer than mine lol!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete