Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, November 25, 2021

Fun Fold Fall Flower Card

  Hello, So glad you had a minute to stop by. It's the morning of Thanksgiving Day. I wanted to get this posted early because I have a lot more cooking to do. 

Got my desserts and deviled eggs done last night. Glad I got them done a head of time..     

I have a fun fold card to share with you today. I have no idea if this type of card has a proper name. But that's what were calling this one.

 

 




I am always needing thank you cards so for this one I wanted to use one of my older stamp sets from Stampin Up called Still Life Stems.  .

I was watching one of the youtube crafter's that I follow and she made a card like this. I knew it would be the perfect card for my flower image. 

Used Crushed Curry cardstock from S.U. and embossed it with the  embossing folder from S.U. called Tasteful Textile.The background paper is from a 12x12 paper pack that I got several years ago. 

I colored the flower with alcohol markers. The flower is stamped on a die cut from S.U. and the little die cut Thanks I had in my stash. I also die cut the same shape for the inside but one size smaller.

I really like how it turned out and it was fun to create. If you would like to see how it was created. Search for  Stamping With Amore on youtube. The video is called Fun Fold Christmas Card tutorial.

 

Since It's Thanksgiving I thought I would share my recipe for pumpkin pie with you all. 

 

Pumpkin Pie

"Ingredients needed"

1can of pure pumpkin

1 cup milk

2 or 3 eggs

1 Tbs.cornstarch 

1/4th tsp cinnamon

3/4th cup sugar

1 tsp vanilla  

Pinch of salt


Preheat oven to 375 and sit out frozen premade crust to thaw or make one from scratch.

In small bowl mix milk and cornstarch together

In large bowl combine all ingredients together.

Place pie crust on cookie sheet or pizza pan

Add foil around crust to prevent burning. 

Fill pie and bake for 10 minutes at 375.

Then bake for around 40 minutes at 350. 


Since my oven cooks hotter in the back, I turn the pie around at 20 minutes for even cooking and will lightly cover with foil near the end if it looks like it may burn.

Cool completely and enjoy. Oh and don't forget to add cool whip.


 

 

Hope you enjoyed seeing my card. Would love to know if you try the recipe. 

Would also love for you to leave me a comment. Thanks for stopping by.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING

 

Challenges Entered-

The Flower Challenge #62 Add Leaves

Avenue 613 - #11 AG with optional twist: Thanks or Thankful

Colour Crazy Challenge #46 Anything Goes- Colouring Challenge

Crafty Creations #427 Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar November Anything Goes

Happy Little Stampers- Anything Goes with Dies

 Paper Funday Challenges -#35 A.G. w/ optional twist Thanks/Thankful/ Grateful


8 comments:

  1. This is a great stamp for this type of card. It turned out so great! Hope you and yours had a nice Thanksgiving! Your pie looks delicious! I think we ate way too much pumpkin!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and I love the unique design. So pretty and fun. Thanks for playing along with us at the Flower Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card ... love the fun fold design
    Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes with Dies challenge blog.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    Ps pie looks delicious

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the fold on your card - so unique! Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Crafty Creations Challenge, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card, love the folding and lovely image. Thanks for sharing with us at 613 Avenue Create. DT Vesna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love that fold you've used and the pie looks gorgeous too!

    Thanks for joining us at the Colour Crazy Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete