Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, July 15, 2019

Thanks so much Card & Bread Sticks

 Hello Crafter's! Hoping your having a good day! Through the years of having my craft blog, I have got to know so many wonderful crafter's! I love being a part of the paper craft community!

 Today, I would like to share with you a card that I have made for a special paper crafter, that I have followed for what seems like forever. She Is so sweet, and is such a wonderful and giving person! 

So here is the card I made for her.:





She is such an inspiration, and she encourages me to create things with my Circuit!
Thank so much Mary, for all you do!

Made the flower using the "Cindy Loo" Cartridge, but, I can't seem to remember which cartridge I used for the scalloped rectangle layer! I have totally lost my paper I wrote everything down on! Ugh!!

I do remember I got the gingham paper from a paper pack called  "Sweet Summer".
The sentiment is from Mary's stamps called "Ticket Talk 2" from Cardz TV.


Here Is a link to mary's stamps: 
Cardz TV Stamps


If you have visited my blog lately, you will notice that I have been posting some recipes that I like to make.
Today, I would like to share a super easy recipe for bread sticks. 


Easy Bread Sticks:



This is made using a premade pizza dough. I buy mine from Walmart. Only $1.00 a bag and a lot of the time I get on mark down!

1. Place dough in bowl, and cover with a towel. Let sit for an hour. 

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Place dough on floured counter. I use a big rectangle glass cutting plate. 


Roll dough out using a floured rolling pin. 

Take 3/4 of a stick of butter, and melt in microwave.




Add seasonings, Garlic Powder, Parsley, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan. (I do not measure these)



Place the rest of the butter on your baking pan and place in oven just for a little while to melt butter.




Now place dough on pan. and add seasoned butter. Let sit for about 10 minutes on warm oven.

(sorry for blurry picture)

Place in preheated oven, and let bake for around 20 minutes. Ovens do vary so keep an eye on them.

Cut bread sticks with a pizza cutter.


and, Enjoy!!!


  

My husband and grandkids love when I make these. I serve these with a pizza sauce and a cheese sauce.

If you decide to try these, I would love to know how you liked them.
 

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by. Happy Day to you all, and God Bless!



 *Challenges Entered *

My Time to Craft - #401 Check It Out

Cardz TV. - #93 Anything Goes

Make My Monday Challenge Blog - #100 Thank You

Love to Craft - #36 Anything Goes

Crafty Hazelnuts - Patterned Paper July  

Not Just Cards Challenges - Anything Goes

7 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card. I'm sure your blog friend will love it. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card - I'm sure Mary will appreciate it! I love her blog and have leared so much. Sounds like a good recipe. I'm going to have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab card, I'm sure your friend will appreciate it. Thank you for taking part in challenge #401 on the "My Time To Craft Challenge Blog" with a theme of "Check It Out". DT Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the bold flowers. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card! And the breadsticks look delicious, too, I must try them out! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Card... Thank you so much for your entry at Not Just Cards..
    DT Archana Sehgal
    Archu's Art World

    ReplyDelete