Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Have a Blast Bag

  We are now in the month of July. A time for pools, picnics, cookouts, Fireworks, lightning bugs, pretty flowers and so many more wonderful things during summer. Although I am more of a fall girl myself. (I really do hate bugs and sweating).

I was on Cricut Design Space (Still kind of new to the whole thing). I still love my Cricut Expression and also my Gypsy.

But I was browsing on there and spotted a little bag and thought I would give it a try. 

  So this was the perfect time to make a little something Red,White and Blue.









Thought about making the bag w
hite but decided on the kraft. I think it looks good to. The bag was made using the cartridge Creative bug. I guess that's the name. It's the only thing it said. (Told you that I'm still getting the hang of Design Space.)

Stamp Sets used-
Whimsy Stamps- Christmas Scene Builder
Cardz T.V.- "Simply Said"

Cardstock- 
Kraft, Whisper White, Yo Yo Yellow

Tag Die 

Inks- Pacific Point, Ruby Red and Barely Banana


I do like the little bag and plan on making some larger ones. Thanks for stopping by. I will be posting again on the 4th. Hope you can stop back by. Happy Day to you!


 ( Also on my last post I shared a recipe for Spinach Cheese Egg Bake If you would like to check It out.)  with step by step pictures







Challenges entered- 

Cardz TV - #92 Anything Goes

Always Fun Challenges - #117 Patriotic

Love to Craft - #36 July- Anything Goes

Not Just Cards - Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. What a cute bag! I thin it looks great in the craft CS. It's nice to have a bag design that you can make in different sizes. Have a great 4th of July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab baggy, such a cool papercraft project and thank you so much for sharing it with us over at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog

    Kathyk
    DT @ LTCCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bag Cindy. Love the colours.
    Thanks so much for joining us at Not Just Cards Challenges. Hope to see you again soon.
    Lou DT xo

    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete