Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Cute Fall B-day Card & Kicking Out 18 Card

  Today is the first day of October. Yay! October is my favorite month of the year. Cooler weather, the trees start changing color. Decorating for fall and Halloween. It's just a great time of year. 

I do have a couple of cards to share with you all today.

The first one is for my niece Shawna. I think this cute fall digital image is from Bugaboo Stamps, but not sure. Unfortunately, they are no longer in business. 



 Colored the image with alcohol markers. I think the rectangle frame around the image is from In Love Arts Store. I thought the stitched sun would be perfect for this card, but I can't remember where I got it. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions.

My second card is for my grandson Walker, He likes simple cards, and I think this is about as simple as I could get. 



I came across this image awhile back while I was searching for birthday card ideas on the internet. I thought it was funny and thought that it would be simple enough for me to draw.

I used an edge distresser on the black cardstock and used S.U. Very Vanilla cardstock for the base and top. The sentiment is from a S.U. set called Birthday Whimsy. Uses a black permanent marker for the drawing.

  As far as making a simple card, I think I nailed it. Ha! I do hope that it will bring a smile to the birthday boy.

Thanks for stopping by, Hope you all have a wonderful day!


 Challenges entered for fall card-

Cutie Pie Challenge #198 The Birthday Girls

Cut it Up #313 Colors of fall/autumn 

 cardz 4 galz #234 Any Coloring Medium

Krafty chicks #735 All Occasions Week

Seize the Birthday #292 Celebrate

Word Art Wednesday Weeks #667-668

Shopping our stash #531 I'm LEAF-ing it up to you

night Shift Stamping #41 It's going to be Autumnally Colorful

Classic Design Challenge #9 Sept/Oct Anything Goes w/opt twist Autumn/Fall


2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and super cute! I'm thrilled to bits.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Nachteulen Challenge.
    Good luck and happy crafting!
    Ilse (thera)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute image and beautifully coloured. Thanks for joining us at Cardz4galz, Johanna DT

    ReplyDelete