Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, September 8, 2024

Cute Elephant Birthday Card

  Hello crafter's, Today I am sharing another birthday card with you. This one is for my sister Christy.

When she was little, she had a stuffed elephant named Elffie. I had made her an elephant card last year as well and she really liked it so I thought I would make another one for this year.



I found this sweet elephant image on Pinterest under free elephant coloring pages. But it seems like I may have seen this image as a stamp before. If anyone knows if it is part of a stamp set, I would like to know. 

I really enjoyed making this card. It's always extra fun when I get to color. 

Here is a list of supplies used to make the card.

Alcohol markers- Master's Touch, Arrtx, Spectrum Noir and Touch Five

Designer paper from S.U.

Blue cardstock- S.U. White cardstock, black c.s.

Scalloped rectangle die and scalloped tag die

Sentiment made on computer (font from dafont called small kitchen)

Yellow satin ribbon

wink of stella on butterflies

Hope you all enjoyed seeing my latest card and hope that you all can come back again. 

Happy day to you all and would love for you to leave a comment.

Thanks for stopping by!


 Challenges entered-

Triple B- September -Birds, Blooms and Butterflies

Sparkles Forum - #179 Use one or more butterflies- Top 3 winner

2Crafty Critter Crazies - #90 Anything goes w/ a featured critter

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends- #237 Sheep Ski Designs- Anything Goes

Love to Scrap #169 Anything Goes

Creative Knockouts -#529 Anything Goes- ended

Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes Weeks #663-664 - ended

Love to Craft- #82 Anything Goes

Cardz 4 Galz- #233 It's Hip to be Square

Creative Fingers #284 Always Anything Goes


7 comments:

  1. This is too stinking adorable! Love that darling image on your fabulous card, Cindy. It's creative, fun and delightful. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Word Art Wednesday. I hope that you will join us again very soon. May God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable Cindy and I'm sure that your Sister loved it too. I super little image too, I'm sure you will use it lots. Have a great rest of the week. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable card! The elephants look so cute! I'm sure your sister will love it! Happy Birthday to her! The little beehive I made opens from the top. The two pieces are identical but the one on the bottom is smaller. Check out Brenda's blog. She makes great videos. I just love that stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absoluty gorgeous elephant, beautiful card, congrats 💐☺️ happy day

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sweet! Thanks for playing at Sparkles Monthly Challenges

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a sweet card and a darling image. Love the sentiment, colors and layout. Just a lovely design. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful creativity with us at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful for you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. An absolutely delightful image and card, I'm sure your sister will be thrilled with her special card. x

    ReplyDelete