Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

WINNER ! WINNER ! WINNER!

Time to announce the Winner from the Halloween Themed Blog Hop! First I want to say Thank You for everyone that left me such (WONDERFUL) Comments and became Followers. I have over 100 followers now. That is so exciting to me.  I had a Blast being a part of this Hop! I (LOVE) Halloween! It's such a fun time of year. Also I want to Thank Ashley for letting me Participate in this Hop! She is an Amazing Hostess. Hope to do another Hop with her one Day. Well I know you all are wondering Who won the Candle!!!! So let's get on to who won.




 I had Random.org pick the Winner.   The Winner of the Pumpkin Spice Candle from Sanoma is.........




Commenter # 12

" Vicki "

Vicki said,

Wow! At first I thought the Candy Corn Card was my favorite of your projects,then I saw the tea light,and then I saw the Step Card-totally Awesome projects.Thanks for sharing your talent.

 Congratulations to you Vicki
Thank You so much for your nice Comment!
Vicki - Please send me an E-Mail  with your Full Name and Mailing Address so that I can get your Candle out to you. My e-mail is    cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com                                      
                        

3 comments:

  1. Cindy you just visited my blog (hope you became a follower!) and i wanted to thank you and return the favor so im now following you!
    Hugs
    Deb
    Bugjuiced.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy!! Thanks for coming to my blog today for the blog hop! I'm a new follower! I love your cricut machine, I have the same one!! I love the color green!! Christina http://cema1cema.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete