Saturday, April 7, 2012
Hippity Hoppity Easter's on it's way Blog Hop!
Hello Everyone!!! So Excited that you could Hop along with us. If you just happened to come visit me and would like to Hop along. You can start at the beginning with our Host Lisa . If you just came from Haidee then you are at the right Stop. Just a reminder that this is a two day Hop. So let's get started. For my Project today, Is a Easter Card that I made for my Mom.I made a Side Step Card because I had never made one for her. I used several Cartridges for this Card.
Cartridges that I used-
New Testament, Gypsy Font, A Child's Year, Storybook and Wild Card.
I Loved using my Gypsy on this Card. It was my first time welding letters together. You probably can't tell but I stamped the Card with Stampin Ups Weathered Back Ground Stamp.
Inks that I used are Lavender Lace and Versa Mark,Clear Embossing Powder, I also used the Martha Stewart Grass Punch and Martha Stewart Bird Punch and I used one white Pearl for the I in He Lives.
Hope you enjoyed my Easter Card. My Mom Loved It! Your next stop is Amy Jo
I will have two projects tomorrow. Hope you can make it back. Happy Easter!
Here is the line up.
1. Lisa Pontious ~ http://honeybearzdesigns2011.blogspot.com/
2. Kristy - http://scraptasticalkreations.blogspot.com
3. Scrappin Madge - http://www.scrappinmadge.blogspot.com/
4. Ashley - http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com
6.Cindy - http://www.cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com/
7. Amy Jo - http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
8. Shelly Lynn - http://kccroppers.blogspot.com
9. Liz - http://scrapiliciouslife.blogspot.com
10.Jamie - http://thesassyprincess.blogspot.com
11. Diana - http://daisylovecreations.blogspot.com