Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!!

Hello and Happy 4th of July to you! I can't get over that it is already July! Before we know it, It will be Christmas. It is so Hot here. I wouldn't mind a little snow today. Thought I would share a couple of Bookmarks that I made for two of my Nieces. They were both born on the 4th of July. No they are not twins. And both of their names start with A. I Cut the Book Marks from the Sweet treats Cartridge and the A was cut from the Storybook Cartridge. I usually make them a Card, but thought they would get more use out of Bookmarks and they were so easy to make. Now I will have to make some more for all of my other Nieces.

Happy Birthday Angie and Amanda! 



                 ( Click on picture to make it larger)!


  Also wanted to share a photo of the hair Barrette that I made for my little Grand Daughter Scarlett  to wear today for the 4th of July. Sorry the picture is a little Blurry. She wouldn't stop moving for me to take a clearer  picture. (It's really hard for 5 year old's to hold still). The Roses are made from 3 inch squares of felt. It was my first time trying to make felt flowers. So there not perfect. But she really likes it. That's all that counts! Glad you stopped by my blog. Hope you all have a safe and happy 4th of July!



                                                                                                                                       

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea, i am sure they will love the bookmarks.. usually the cards get tossed, so this is something that they will keep and use.. AND love the little hair barrette
    you made.. so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bookmarks are so fabulous!! How cool that they were both born on the 4th!! And the barrette is just gorgeous!! You did a great job with the felt flowers :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you had a great 4th, the bookmarks are awesome. My niece's b-day was yesterday too. She turned the big 1 3 :D

    ReplyDelete