Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, December 17, 2012

Invite and Winner!

Hi, So glad you could stop by my Blog today. I still can't get over this Bronchitis. I'm getting better slowly. I want to Thank all of you that hopped along on the Christmas Blog Hop. You left me such nice comments and I want to Thank the ones that are now following me. The Christmas Blog Hop was so much fun. I Loved everyone's creations.

I am so sorry for not announcing the winner of my little Giveaway when I said that I would. . I have just been so Heart broken over the Horrific tragedy in Newtown Connecticut! . I cry all of the time and I just can't Imagine what the families of the victims are going through! My little Grand Children are in 1st Grade and Kindergarten and just can't Imagine them going through something like that. I have to hold back tears every time I see them. They have been getting lots of extra hugs and kisses from me. My thoughts and Prayers go out to all of the Families that lost their loved ones and Pray that God gives them the strength to get through the difficult days ahead.  

I did want to share a picture of some Ornaments that I helped my Grand Children make.
I painted their hands with Chocolate Brown Paint (They Loved that part)! and had them press them on Creamy Caramel Card stock. Cut them out and then used my Your Story Machine to Laminate them and then cut them out. Then they got to glue on the eyes and noses and Scarlett wanted a little bow on hers.  I thought they turned out cute. They surprised their Mommy with them yesterday.

I think these are the best kind of Ornaments! The ones you Cherish forever!





I do think I'm going to have to have them make some more, so I can have some for my tree.

I also want to Invite all of you to the (Owl be home for Christmas Blog Hop) that I'm going to be in. It's going to be a two day hop and will be December 22 and 23rd. Hope you all can come by and see all of the Christmas Owl Projects. 

 Now I can Announce the Winner of my Blog Candy. I had Random Dot Org pick the winner.


The Winner was # 16  Kdndd
Kdndd said - Very Elegant Card and cute Snowmen Ornaments !

Kdndd please e-mail me at cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com and I will get your Twine out to you!

Want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas, and  (Please let every Child in your life know how special they are and how much you  LOVE them! ) Would Love for you to come visit me again. Cindy                                                                                                                                                          

1 comment:

  1. What happened last week in CT is just awful..I think everyone is just overwhelmed with grief. :( Sooo very sad.

    Congrats to your winner!

    Those ornaments are sooo cute! What a great idea!!

    Looking forward to the hop this weekend!

    Hugs,
    HL

    ReplyDelete