Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Easter Cards and Winner!!!

Hi and welcome to my Blog. Wanted to Share some pictures of the Easter Cards that I made for my two little Grand Children. They are Simple, nothing Fancy. I didn't even use my Cricut Machine. For my Grand Daughters Card. I just Sponged the Sky and Grass. Stamped the cute little Silhouette of a Girl. Punched out three Flowers and added Pearls. The pink Cardstock I did stamp with a Stampin Up Stamp Set. I can't remember what it's called now.



                                                                             



For my Grandsons Card, The Bunnies Face was made with my Martha Stewart Circle Cutter. Ears made with Large and Small Oval Punches from Stampin Up. Nose made with a tiny Heart Punch,Hand drew the mouth. Added Hemp Twine for the Whiskers. Added some googly eyes. I seriously think I made these two Cards in record time. They were that Simple. Simple is a good thing. Right!!!




                                                                                   




I want to thank you all that left the Super nice Comments about my Crocheted Owl Phone Holder that I had made for the Hoo's Ready For Spring Owl Hop. I was so surprised that you all liked it as much as I do. I really did have a fun time making it.
I'm going to post this on the Easter Theme Link Up over at craftindesertdivas

Now I want to tell you all who the Winner of my Blog Candy is! I had Random dot Org choose the winner.


The Winner is...........




Karen Ladd

Karen said- This is SO Cute!! I haven't Crocheted in ages. But I think I may have to brush up again, because my Grand daughter and Daughter would go nuts over this Sweetie! Thanks so much for sharing this project.


Whoooooo Hooooooo!!!! Congratulations Karen!!!
Please e-mail me at cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com. and I will get your Stamps out to you.

Wishing you all a wonderful and Blessed Easter!  Cindy








4 comments:

  1. what cute cards!!! Thank you for linking up with us for linky party #2 over at http://craftindesertdivas.blogspot.com/.

    Robin
    http://cutonedesignsbyrobin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So excited to see my name as a winner of your blog candy and I am totally in love with your adorable cards in this post as well! Your chocolate Easter bunny card is so cute...and simple too.....my favorite kind of card! Off to email you..thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are super cute, but I think that adorable bunny face is my favorite!
    Happy Easter to you and your family!
    Teresa
    www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete