Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy Bithday Card!

Hi, So glad you could stop by to visit me. I am so glad to finally be back on here. My Power Cord broke and had to order a new one. Wanted to Share a Card with you that I made for my sister Tammy for her Birthday. My Cricut has been feeling a little left out lately,so I thought I'd have her help me make this card. 





                                                   


Cartridges used-
Everyday Paper Dolls- Clouds
Mini Monsters- Fence
Green Shrub- Storybook
Red Flowers- Can't remember

Butterfly- Stampin Up Die
Martha Stewart Grass Punch
Tim Holtz Woodgrain Embossing Folder
White Pearls
Ink- Bashful Blue

This Card was pretty easy to make. I started out thinking that I was going to make everything White. Wow, Was that boring looking. Summer is full of color, Right?


I also thought I would share a picture of the Owls that my Son got me at Disneyland. Most of you know that I am Crazy for Owls. So I was excited to add these to my colloction.



                                                                        

Thanks for stoping by. Hope your all doing good and having a good Summer. Have a Fun and Safe 4th of July.

Challenges and Link Up-

Pink Cricut - Link Up Tuesday 
Crafty Calendar Challenge - Things with Wings 
That Craft Place Blog - Flowers
C is for Challenge - Flowers ( First Challenge) 
Melon Headz Friends - Summer 

8 comments:

  1. Those owls are so so cute! I love them! Your son is so sweet! My cricut isn't getting much attention lately either! Once in a blue moon I use it for a basic cut! Ha!
    Love your card! So so sweet! Your sister will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super sweet and cute card. hugs and thanks for dropping by to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, Cindy! I love all the pretty cuts! Your new owls are super cute too!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Cindy, your card is beautiful, I especially like this embossed fence. I would like to thank you that you entered my new challenge blog 'C... is for Challenge'. Thank you for your trust and I wish you good luck in the draw!
    Hugs from Poland,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely scene have you created....thanks for playing with us at Melonheadz Friends!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete