Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, September 20, 2013

Happy 100th Birthday!!

Hi, So glad you could stop by. I am a little late getting this posted, but I wanted to share with you all that my Grandma Sophie just celebrated her 100th Birthday. She is such a wonderful woman and has been such a great role model. She was so excited that they had a full page all about her in our home town paper. She had always said if I make it to 100, I would like my picture in the paper. So she was just tickled to have a whole page.

We had her a big Birthday party at her farm. Had the food catered so that no one would have to cook and some of the family played Blue Grass and Gospel Music. It was just a fun day.

So Thankful to God for blessing her with a long life. Thought I would share a few pictures of her party.



                                                                      
My Beautiful Grandma!  








A picture of my son Jacob with my Uncle Clinton!


Thanks So much for stopping by, I would like to Invite you all to come back on September 28th. I'm going to be in a Blog Hop, where everyone is making things with their Cricuts. Going to be a lot of fun. Hope you all can make it. Happy Day to you all!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your Grandmother, she looks so good for her age, not many make it that long and can still kick there heels up and enjoy some good music with all her beloved family and friends around to help celebrate. Looks like a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how fantastic! It looks like a wonderful day of celebration! My goodness she looks young!
    Looking forward to your next post. I must say that I am loving my Cricut! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a blessing and cherished memory. She looks marvelous! Hope you get a chance to put it all in a scrapbook.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to You...
    Happy Birthday to You...
    Happy Birthday Dear Grandma...
    Happy Birthday to You
    and Many More...

    I enjoyed my visit with you!! I ♥ your projects.

    I just had to "follow" you so not to miss anything! It would make me so happy if you would follow me too. :)

    Have a beautiful weekend!

    Lots of BIG Hugs,

    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your Grandma. She looks great! My dad is 97 and says that since he's made it this far, he'd like to make 100. The party sounds like blast and I'm so glad the whole family was there to enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete