Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Where's Fall???

Freezing! Freezing! Freezing! Fall is my favorite time of the year and I have waited a whole year to enjoy it again. Well where is it??? I would Love to know. It's going to be 30 degrees tonight and frost and a hard freeze tomorrow night and flurries.  I don't care for the cold weather of Winter and that's exactly what it feels like. I can't take it!  I just might do something drastic like scream. Oh, It's going to be a long Winter. Blah!!!!

To get my mind off of the ridiculously Cold weather. Let me share a Card with you that I made.


                                       


Just looking at this Card. It makes me feel a little warmer.  Not really, But I'm going to tell myself that anyway.
I made this Card using a Stamp Set from Stampin Up called Greenhouse Garden. The Happy Birthday stamp is from the S.U. Set called Well Scripted.
The white Cardstock was cut out using the Top Note Die and I embossed it with the Victoria Embossing Folder. 
I used Lavender Lace Ink on the flowers and added Dazzling Diamond Glitter to them. 

So glad you took the time to visit. Would love for you to come back. Stay warm my Crafty Friends. I think it's time for me to go get a hot cup of cocoa.    Bye, Cindy  

Sharing this on,

Make It Monday 
Jo's Scrap Shack 

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layering, Cindy! Caught my eye on MIM.
    xxx Asha - Sunny Summer Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!! Great post, Cindy! Your card is really beautiful! I do hope you get some Fall weather before Winter settles in! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cindy with lovely layers. Sorry I can't send you any warm weather...it's freezing here too! So glad I found you on MIM. Pat K x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Cindy..love the embossed panel and papers,such pretty colours.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card and embossing cindy. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Cindy,
    What a fun blog you have. Such a pretty birthday card, too. I wanted to visit your blog after you started following mine and wrote such a nice comment. You can see that I started following your blog too. It's very cold here in Michigan's UP too. It was 26 degrees when I got up this morning.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete

  7. An Edwardian lady in full dress was a wonder to behold, and her preparations for viewing were awesome.silks saree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just beatiful. Love the purpke colours and embossing.
    I am now your latest keen Follower xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete