Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Sunrise Sympathy Card!

Hello,I haven't made a post since February. I know this is going to sound shocking but I just haven't been in a Crafty mood. I know that's terrible right? I did make a Book Mark last week  for my niece. She was at a Camp where you take time to get closer to the Lord. So I had made her a Book Mark to go along with her letter. It did turn out very pretty. Just wish I had remembered to take a picture of it before I sent it. You should have seen the look on my face when I realized that I had forgot.


So I am sharing a Sympathy Card that I made. I really need to make up several Sympathy Cards. It's just to hard to try to make one when you really need one. I have learned that from a personal experience.

This card has no layers. It's just one piece of Cardstock. I used post- It- Notes to mask and then sponged  Summer Sun Ink by using a piece of Cardstock to make a Sunrise effect.

I then stamped the flowers in Versa Mark and Heat Embossed It with Black Embossing Powder. I also heat embossed the sentiment.

It looked so plain, so I made some score lines using my Martha Stewart Score Board. I do think that helped it so much.

The two Stamp Sets that I used are Garden Silhouettes and Brighter Tomorrow. I had made a Card like this a few years ago. I thought it made a nice Sympathy Card.




Hope you liked my Card and maybe you can find some Inspiration from It to make some Sympathy Cards. So glad you took the time to stop by. Hope you can stop back by sometime. Happy Day to you all.   Mamaw Cindy


I am entering this in the following Challenge

Crafty-Calendar-April-Challenge-   Add a Sentiment






                      

3 comments:

  1. Sympathy cards aren't easy ones to make but you've done a beautiful job! The black embossing is lovely against the pretty yellow! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This turned out just beautiful! Sympathy cards can be a challenge for me...this is awesome and has such a peaceful feel!
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Beautiful. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge
    Bettyxxx

    ReplyDelete