Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Crochet Mason Jar Cover

 Happy Tuesday to you, I just back from the health Department. Had to get a TB Test for work. That was Fun. (NOT). 
Hope you had a good Memorial Day and that you got to spend some time with loved ones. We went to a Cook out at my Sisters. Had a good time. Going to be getting some storms later on this evening. 
 
 My Grand Children have started their Baseball and Softball Games. I really enjoy seeing them play. My Grand Daughter has one later today. But will probably get canceled If we get bad weather.

Thought I would share with you what I made for my Sister for her Birthday.
I bought a Purple Mason Jar from JoAnns Store and Crocheted a Cover for It. 













I used Sugar and Cream Cotton Yarn called Potpourri. I liked the little specks of color in it. I added a Tea Light. But she can use It for lots of different things. 

Here is a link to the pattern that I used. In the pattern you are to Crochet all the way to the top. I decided to change it a little because I wanted some of the purple of the top the jar to show. 

Mason Jar Cover

  Hope you all liked the Gift for my Sister and hopefully you will give It a try to.
Thanks for stopping by, Cindy








1 comment:

  1. What a fantastic cover! I love the purple mason jar to:) So creative and I am sure your sister loved it!
    TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete