Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Bokeh Card

 Hello and Good Day to you. Glad you could stop by. I have had a bad cold for over two weeks. Cough all the time. I am so sick of being sick.

 Even though I can't stop coughing, I thought I would share a card that I made for my Sisters birthday.
 For her Card I thought I would try the Bokeh effect. This was my third attempt at making it. I just didn't care for the first two. So here is the one that I made.





 Used Stampin Up Inks Tempting Turquoise and Lavender Lace. Stamped and sponged circles using Whisper White Ink.

The Stamp Set I used is Garden Silhouette (Retired) from Stampin Up. I accidently used clear embossing powder instead of the white. So then I had to emboss over it again in the white. So the Image isn't as crisp as It should be.  I can't remember what Embossing strip I used.

Well that's It for today. I've got to head off to work here in a little while. Think I'll go make me another cup of coffee first.

Thanks for stopping by. Happy Day to you, Cindy


Challenge - Sweet Stamps Blog - October- Anything Goes













2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card!! The bokeh background looks amazing!! I love the pretty colors!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Soft colors, fabulous background and love the embossing!
    I am sure your sister will love it!
    I hope that cold gets better for you~seriously mine hung on for over a month and then ended up with a sinus infection:( Take care of yourself~lot of fluids and plenty of rest my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete