Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, December 18, 2015

Crochet Santa Ornaments and Winner!

 
 Hello, Hope you are doing good and thanks for stopping. This past Saturday I was in In the Santa Baby Blog Hop. I had so much fun making my projects.

My Grandchildren took the Santa and Mrs. Clause Treat Boxes today to their Christmas Parties. Hoping the teacher's and helpers like their little gifts.

If you hopped along on the blog hop, you know that I had my own little giveaway. I will be posting the winner at the end of this post.

But first I want to thank everyone for their nice comments and want to welcome my new followers.

Also I would like to share a couple of Santa Ornaments I crocheted last night to give to my Grand Children. I will be putting them in their Advent Calendars. They will be getting them later tonight. Want to give them to them now so they can put them on their tree and enjoy them.









These little Santa Ornaments worked up really fast. Thought they turned out pretty cute. I like making them something to have as a keepsake. Last year I made them snowflakes. The Santa's were a lot easier than the snowflakes that's for sure.


And now It's time to announce the winner of the Santa Baby Blog Hop.

I had the True Random Generator pick the winner and the Winner Is....................


#12  Theresa Knopf

I did check to see If you were a follower and couldn't find you. So If you are a follower please let me know.

You can e-mail me and let me know. If you are, please send me your address and I'll get your stamp set sent out to you.
cindymarshall63 at Hotmail dot com

Wanting to wish all of my followers and all my other crafty friends a very very...

Merry Christmas!!!


PDE Linky Party - Anything Goes (Not just paper Crafts)

6 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your ornaments are adorable! I use to crochet a long time ago~never made anything like this tho...so cute!! Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!
    Thanks so much for joining us at the PDE linky party!
    Sherrie K
    PDE DT Memeber

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE these! Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party.
    I hope you’ll come link up again soon!
    Janis, Owner & DT Member
    Pause Dream Enjoy
    PDE Linky Party, Owner & DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute ornaments! Reminds me of when my mom crocheted. I've emailed you. THANKS for the prize.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable! Great work. I love them! My mom LOOOVES to crochet. I will have to show these to her. ;)
    Thanks for linking up at the PDE Linky Party! Pelase do it again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cindy, thanks so much for stopping by my blog and commenting - I had to pop over and see yours (it's been a long while since I've had any time to have a look around blogland!) and I saw your fabulous treat boxes for the Santa Baby Hop - so, so cute, love them! Your crochet Santa's are adorable too - I'm being inspired to take up crochet again! Thanks again, Happy Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are great! Thank you for joining us at the DPE Linky Party this week! DT Lorie

    ReplyDelete