Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Valentine Hugs!

 Hello and Happy Valentines Day to You. So glad that you could stop by.
 Hope you are getting to spend time with the ones that you Love today. 
To me Valentines Day is more than just for Spouses and people who are dating.  It's a day to enjoy all the one's you love and for remembering your loved ones that have past on.

 I had plans to make my Grand Children Valentine Cards and was hoping to get time to make my Mom one as well. But between being in pain with some health Issues and having a severe cold and work. It just didn't happen.

 But I did help my little Grand Daughter make her Valentine Box for School. So thought I would share It with you all.









 She Loved how It turned out. Her favorite animal Is the Koala Bear. So we thought It would be fun to use this cutie from the Create a Critter 2 Cartridge.
We started with a large size Pop Tart Box. Covered in white cardstock.
Other Cartridges used-
Create a Critter 2 also used for the word HUGS
Other hearts- Cricut Craft Room Basics
Red Scallop Rectangle- Storybook Cartridge
Also used-
Red Glitter paper for the heart and Bow.
Dots Embossing Folder from Sizzix
Valentine Stamps from Michael's
Heart Border Punch
Pink and White Baker's Twine.

Well I better go. Gotta get ready for work. Again Happy Valentine's Day to you all. (Remember to let your Loved one's know that you Love them.)
Would Love for you to stop by again sometime. Happy Crafting!
  


Challenges entered-

Decorate to Celebrate  -Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - Love or Valentines
Little Scrap Pieces - Show It Off Saturday- Love






 

1 comment:

  1. Aaaaw, your koala bear box is just adorable! I am sure your Granddaughter loved it! Super cute!
    Sorry to hear you are sick, I hope you are feeling better soon!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete