Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, September 11, 2016

Last Card for my Brother


My Crafty friends, I new this post would be hard for me. But I wanted to share my brothers birthday card that I made him. It is my last birthday card that I will get to make him. 

My brother passed away a few weeks ago and I am just heart broken. It has honestly been the hardest thing that I have ever been through. 

What made It worse was me being the one to find him and tried to revive him. It has been so hard on me. 

But I did want to share his card. He Loved the ship. So glad that he got to enjoy his birthday. We had a fun time that day.

Here Is his Card...









  Thank you for stopping by and please pray for my family,especially my Mom. So hard on her. Remember to talk and have fun with your loved ones. Life Is so precious and we never know what tomorrow brings.










2 comments:

  1. I'm so very sorry, Cindy. I lost my dear brother almost a year ago. It's been hard...but I didn't have the same circumstances as you. I can't imagine that! The card is beautiful! Thank you for sharing! I'll be praying for you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I am so sorry to hear this Cindy. My heart hurts for you and your family. I will be praying for you and your family and may God give you strength and comfort to help you through this difficult time. Your card is beautiful!
    Sending big bloggy hugs y friend~
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete