Welcome to my Blog!!!

Saturday, February 11, 2017

Kitty Cat Valentine Box

  Hope you all are enjoying your weekend. I know I am. The Grandkids spent the night last night. So just enjoying some quiet time to my self tonight. Hubby has gone to bed and I made me a cup of coffee and thought I would get this post made.

I have been spending a lot of time In my craft room lately. One of the things I have been doing Is helping my grand daughter make a Valentine Box for her to take to school. I think I have helped her make her boxes every year that she has been In school. So this would make number four.

But I really don't mind. I actually enjoying spending the time with her and creating something together.

This year she said that she would like a Cat. So we found a box, bought some white felt and got started. 

So here Is the Kitty Cat Valentine box that we made.








The head and the tail was made from the Cricut Create a Critter Cartridge. Also used punches. For the feet I did add some yarn and used yarn for the whiskers. Really glad that we decided on using felt instead of cardstock. Looks a lot more like fur.

She Is so excited to take It to school Tuesday.  Well that's all for right now. Will be posting a few other things that I am working on In the next several days.

Enjoy your weekend and God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment