Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Cute Giraffe Card!

Hey Crafters, It's Wednesday (Hump Day)! Hope you all are doing well. The weather Is nice here today in Indiana. In the 60's and Sunshine. Tomorrow Is going to be even better. Going to be 70 and Sunny. That sounds so wonderful. Although I have to help my Sister tomorrow with some clean up from Tornado Damage. But at least It will be nicer than the Storms and rainy days we have had. 

The Crazy thing Is that tomorrow will be 70 and this week end we are suppose to get snow. The weather here in Indiana Is like a roller coaster. Just Crazy!

Weather permitting this week end I am planning on attending the Birthday Party for my Great Great Nephew. Just typing that I feel sooo Old. His name Is Bo and He will be turning One years old. 

I feel like I just made his Card for his Baby Shower. Time flies by to fast. 
Anyway here Is his Card that I made for him.








 So for the Inspiration for this Card Is the Giraffe April that has been on the Internet for the past few weeks. She Is expecting a Baby and you can watch her live.

I check on her every now and again to see If she has had her baby. My family acts like I'm crazy. I say hey there are worse things I could be looking at. Hee! Hee!

So when I was thinking of a card to make,A giraffe just popped into my head. 

Cartridges used- Create a Critter, Wild Card and Sweet Treats
Embossed the number one with the Swiss Dots Folder.

This Card came together pretty quick and I think It turned out cute.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a Happy Crafty Day!




Challenge entered-

Crafty Hazelnuts - Patterned Paper 
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes Birthday
CardzTv. - Anything Goes Designers Challenge





3 comments:

  1. Love it -- the giraffe is adorable in the patterned paper. Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a perfect card for the little one year old! Love the giraffe and the big number 1! Thank you for playing along at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iowa weather is the same way Cindy! Love your super cute card! Just adorable!

    ReplyDelete