Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Card for the Hoppy Couple

  The sun Is shining this morning, Suppose to be Sunny and warm here today. We have had so much rain and flooding. That seeing a day full of sunshine and no rain Is so nice to see.
If you seen my last post, You have seen the Wedding Card that I made for my niece McKinley and her new husband Michael.

Today I want to share with you a Card that I helped my Grand Daughter make to give to my niece and her new husband. 

We thought a frog Card would be cute because while they were dating they would catch frogs. They even had two frogs on top of their wedding cake.  ( I would also like to add that I think catching frogs Is totally gross). Blah! 

So here Is the card we made for them.







This Card was pretty fun to make. Besides cutting out those frogs. That was a little tricky. I don't like cutting things out. 

Used the stamp set Unfrogettable  from Stampin Up.

Here is a list of the other things I used.
Spellbinders Die Beaded Circles- For the Card Base
Circle and wavy Stitched Dies
Cardstock- Soft Sky, Crumb Cake (Kraft), Whisper White, Old Olive and Real Red
Green and White polka dot paper from my stash and a white Signo Pen for eyes.


Thought I would go ahead and share a picture of their wedding cake to show you the two little frogs on top of the cake.  




         Click on the picture to enlarge, If you can't see the frogs

  When we made the card, we had no Idea they were going to have frogs on their cake. Thought it was so cute and Michaels Grandfather cut the tree for the base of the cake. Thought that was sweet.

So that Is all I have to share with you today. Thanks to all who stop by. Would love for you to leave a comment. If you do, please leave your Blog name so I can visit you. 

Hope you all enjoy your day! God Bless



Card entered into-

Cardz Tv - Mailbox Smiles- Anything Goes Challenge 

Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes

Lil Red Wagon - Time to Celebrate

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute card!! Love the frogs :). Thanks for joining the girlfriends at Little Red Wagon this week ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card!!! Love it!! Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete