Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, August 18, 2017

Sweet 16 Birthday Cards

 Hey glad you could stop by. I have a nasty cold right now. Runny nose and cough all the time. Had it now for over a week. I can't wait to get over It.

Are you going to be watching the Total Eclipse? We are looking forward to It. Glasses are sold out everywhere around here. We did pick up a couple of pair at Walmart. Wish I had gotten a few more.

Tomorrow we will be going to my two nieces (twins) Sweet 16 Birthday party.  I think there is going to be dancing. I won't be doing any of that with my bad knee.

Here are the cards that I made for them.







Used the Sweet Treats Cartridge, The number 16 is from a stamp set from My Creative Time. Embossed the Ice Cream and to make the texture on the cones, I used my Martha Stewart Score board. Love the look of the cones. 

Well that's it for me, I'm going to have to go take something for this cough. So annoying!!!

Take care and make sure you protect those eyes during the eclipse. Please stop back by sometime. I love It when you all visit me.  



 Challenge entered-

PDE Linky Party - Birthday 

Crafty Calendar - August Challenge- Shaped Cards

4 comments:

  1. Wow.. this is just sweet and a lovely make! It's perfect for my challenge. I would be very glad if you visit it!

    Hugs
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#8 – Birthday (Summer kids are the best))
    *DT* Die Sketchtanten
    *GDT* 2CraftyCritterCrazies

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Thanks for sharing at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and yummy cards! I am sure your nieces will love them!
    So sorry you are under the weather...hope you get to feeling better soon!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are looking good enough to eat! Great cards. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Shaped Card) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    ReplyDelete