Welcome to my Blog!!!

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Sasquatch has been spotted!

 Hey Crafty Friends, Glad you could stop by. Yesterday was my little Sisters birthday. The big "50". 

When trying to think of a card to make her. I laughed at the thought of making a Sasquatch Card. Because I call her that sometimes because she Is a lot taller than me. Last year I put Sasquatch on her Christmas Tag and she knew who it was from. Ha!

Anyway here Is the Card that I made her. I just printed it of of the computer. So It was super easy. The Inside says; YOU CAN COME OUT OF HIDING IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! 







Ha! Every time I looked at it I laughed. So Funny!


We had a surprise Birthday Party for her last night. The look on her face was priceless. She knew It was from me as soon as she seen It. She loved It and everyone got a big kick out of it. 

Well that's It for me today. Wanting to go to my Craft Room but need to clean up the kitchen first. Will just have to wait until later to play.

Happy Day to you and may God bless you and keep you safe.


 

1 comment:

  1. Happy 50 th birthday to your sister! Sounds
    Like she had a great party! Your card is awesome and made me laugh.
    Have a wonderful weekend my friend,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete