Welcome to my Blog!!!

Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Painted Harvest Birthday Card!

 Hello, Thanks for stopping by. Spent the day with my husband and sister. Did a little shopping. Went In Hobby Lobby. They had 80% off of their Halloween decorations. That was so fun! 
Also went to the dollar store. Those little things for a dollar add up real quick. Had a good lunch at Olive Garden. Then ended up going to the Wal-Mart. I have a really bad back and knee. I seriously didn't think I was going to make It. I was never so glad to get home and rest.

 Well enough about my day, I want to Share a Card that I made for my Daughter. My little girl Is now 33. It actually doesn't seem that long ago that I was 33. Time goes by to way to fast. 

For the card that I made her, I used the new stamp set from Stampin Up called Painted Harvest. LOVE- LOVE-LOVE this Stamp Set. 
As soon as I seen It, I knew I had to have It.





She LOVED It! I knew she would. She always places her Birthday Cards from me on her large window ledge. She has 5 sitting there now. I'm already thinking what kind I will make her next year.

Here Is a list of things I used to make the card.

Stamp Sets-
Painted Harvest, Well Scripted and Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Cardstock- Crumb Cake, Summer Sun, Very Vanilla
Ink- Cajun Craze, Summer Sun, Early Expresso, Old Olive
Ribbon and Siquins

Loved the way It turned out. Looking forward to playing with different color combinations with the flowers.

That's It for me. I'm exhausted and In pain, going to go make me a cup of coffee and nothing else.  Thanks for stopping by. 




My Beautiful Daughter Jade! 


 
 Challenge entered-

Really-Reasonable-Ribbon- Anything with Ribbon ( Last Challenge) 

Crafty Calendar Challenge  - Autumn Coluors (November)

Addicted-to-Stamps - Autumn

4 comments:

  1. Your card is stunning, Cindy. WOW! Thanks so much for sharing it in our challenge, and I hope that you'll join us on the 13th for our Blog Hop.
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth
    Really Reasonable Ribbon

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous birthday card for your daughter Cindy. It looks like a painting. You used lovely stamps and the added ribbon looks great too. Thanks for joining our challenge at Addicted to Stamps. Marlies

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello sweet friend,
    I cam see why you LOVE this stamp! What a gorgeous card! I love the pretty flowers and awesome colors! That is so sweet that she has your cards you've given her on display... I'm sure it makes your heart happy! So sweet and Happy birthday to your beautiful daughter Jade. My oldest turns 33 on Nov 19. I do not know where the time goes either..seems like he was just a little fella not that long ago :(
    Have a great day and get some rest!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card Cindy. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete