Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, December 24, 2017

Christmas Crochet Ornaments

 Hello Crafty Friends, so glad you could stop by. Today Is Christmas Eve. This morning went to Church. My niece McKinley and her husband was In from New Mexico. Was so exited that we got to hear her sing Silent Night. She did a wonderful job.

 Last night we had our Christmas bingo party at my Uncle Ottie's Church. He Is the pastor there. We have always had it on Christmas Eve but switched to a day early so to help with the families that have to travel far distances. Had a great time and the food was great to.

I thought I would share a couple of pictures of the ornaments that I made my family, friends and Grand kids teachers. I always make crocheted ornaments every year. 
They all Loved them. 














I also made some red,white and blue ones for my family members in the military. But forgot to get a picture of them. 
Was going to take a picture of all of them together. But since I forgot I just took pictures of the two I had saved for myself.

So far these were the easiest ornaments I have made. Worked up fast. Put stuffing on the inside. 

If you would like  to try to make some of these simple ornaments you can go to youtube and search Simple Crochet Ornaments. It Is a guy that made these on his channel. He goes by Crouton Crafts.

 Hope you enjoyed seeing them and hope you give them a try. Time for me to go make a big pot of Chili. It's a family tradition to have chili on Christmas Eve. 

 Merry Christmas to you All !!!





1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas to you and your family! Your ornaments are so adorable and what a wonderful keep sake from you! I love the idea!
    Happy New Year~
    Sherrie k

    ReplyDelete