Welcome to my Blog!!!

Saturday, June 30, 2018

The Art of Life (Sympathy Card)

  So glad you could stop by. Has been a sad day. My Uncle Clinton passed away earlier today.  It's so hard to believe. He was such a great guy. Loved to play the banjo. Seems like he was always smiling. Even though I am sad I know that he Is rejoicing being reunited with his family In heaven. 

There has been several people passing lately and It never gets easy. So hard on the families.

Any of you that have made Sympathy Cards (Especially when needed) know that they are the hardest to make. 

Sharing this card that I made for my friend who lost her niece. 







  Used The Art for Life Stamp Set again for this Sympathy Card. I knew that I had had this Stamp Set for a good while so I thought I would check to see when It was made It's from 2005. I think It's a nice Stamp Set for Sympathy Cards.

For the sentiment Inside I stamped Thinking of You with deepest Sympathy for your loss.




  
This Stamp Set Is called Thinking of You " Inside & Out" from Cardz TV. I recently won this Stamp Set from Mary and I Love It. So nice having some nice Sympathy Stamps for those cards that you will be giving to someone that has lost a loved one. 






All of Mary's Stamps are high quality photopolymer and Made In the U.S.A. You can see Mary's whole collection of Cardz TV Stamps at-  http://cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/



 Here Is a list of the products that I used to make this card-

Stamp Sets- The Art of Life and Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Embossing Folder- Quatrefoil
S.U. Border Punch
Cardstock- Almost Amethyst, Mellow Moss and White
Ink- Almost Amethyst, Mellow Moss
Mellow Moss Ribbon




 Here Is a few pictures of my Uncle Clinton playing his Banjo at a family gathering. The young man playing the guitar Is my son Jacob.











Thanks for stopping by, Blessings to you all, Mamaw Cindy


Entering this In the following Challenges-
Cardz TV. - Anything Goes
Moving along with the Times - June Blooms
Cuttlebug Mania - Summer
4 Crafty Chicks - Summer Is here

3 comments:

  1. I am so sorry to hear about your Uncle's passing. It is never easy and they always seem to come in bunches. Your card is so pretty and comforting. I'm sure your friend appreciated it. I have a few of Mary's stamps and I love them as well. Your son will have a lot of good memories playing with your Uncle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card you have made for a sad occasion, sorry for your loss.
    Thanks for entering MAWTT, xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry for your loss, looks like Uncle Clinton will be missed. Great card, really elegant for the occasion. Thanks for joining us at Moving Along with the Times x Jessie

    ReplyDelete