Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Stitched Tag Card

 Hello, glad you could stop by. It has been so rainy here.  Worried about flooding In my town and surrounding areas. Suppose to get a lot more in the days to come. 

Thinking about my grand daughter today. She Is at Church camp all this week. First time she has been away from her family. I'm sure the rain is really messing up a lot of there outdoor activities. Hope she still has lots of fun.

So for today I wanted to share a card I made. I needed a thank you card and thought this sentiment was perfect.







When I was planning out how to make it. Nothing was coming to me. I wanted something a little different and then I thought of adding a tag to the front. 

I almost pulled out my Cricut to make the tag but remembered that I had a tag cutting die set so thought that would be faster and I love the stitched look. 

I rarely use black card stock on the front of a card like this. It is usually used as a border. But I like It and like how it looks with the embossing. I also used a little washi tape on the front. I don't think I have ever used washi tape on a card. So this card was definitely something different for me.

Hope you enjoyed seeing my card and hope you will come back. Happy day to you!


 Challenges Entered- Love to Craft 
Anything Goes

Alphabet Challenge F- Is for Flower

Cuttlebug Mania Tic Tac Toe

Crafty Creations - #392 Anything Goes

Cardz TV. - #91 Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job on this card. I love the idea of using a tag on the front and I think black and white is alway a wonderful combo! Hope your Granddaughter had a great time at camp. I have fond memories of church camp! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Cindy! It's been a while since I've visited you! I've sure enjoyed my visit today and I really love this card! I'm also loving all the wonderful recipes you're sharing...thanks so much! I hope you're doing well! Happy Summer to you! :o)

    ReplyDelete