Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Don't Worry about Anything Card

 Hello Crafty friends, Hope all is well with you. During these crazy and uncertain times that we are living in, I am so glad to have a hobby to keep me busy and that brings me so much joy. I'm sure you all feel the same way.

I just found out that someone else that I know has the virus. Praying for her and her family. She already struggles with so many health issues and recently fell down stairs and broke her neck. Please keep her in your prayers. I will be making her a card soon.

Today I want to share with you all a word of encouragement card that I made someone from my Church that has been having complications from a kidney transplant. She has been admitted back into the hospital.





I love this Bible verse and I thought it was a perfect verse to send to her to let her know not to worry and that God knows our needs.

  I colored the flowers with Stampin Up Blends in Calypso Coral. The leaves were colored with Spectrum Noir. Also used a touch of yellow for the centers.

Thanks for stopping by and would love for you to leave a comment. Happy Day to you. Stay safe and stay crafty!


 Challenges entered-

#450-451 Anything Goes

Words/ or Numbers

August Challenge 'Anything Goes'

#120 Anything Goes

 #139 Anything Goes

 #202 Anything Goes

#30 Anything Goes




13 comments:

  1. Fantastic sentiment! I really love your card! Thanks for joining our Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. I hope join us again real soon!
    Hugs, Joy
    Joyfully Stamps
    Lil Patch of Crafty Friends, Owner/Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sentiment and love the design of your card, very comforting. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. The colours are gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete

  4. Beautiful CAS card, so cheerful Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely card. I'm sure the recipient will be comforted and encouraged by this and especially the wonderful verse x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card Cindy! I love that encouraging bible verse surrounds by the beautiful flowers! I'm sure this card will bring her some comfort. Take care of yourself and stay safe.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so beautiful and uplifting, a wonderful card. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Chris
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous card. I love the verse and I'm sure your friend will appreciate it. Kidney transplants are so hard. Hope you were not affected by the hurricane. We lost power for only a few hours. My daughter had some water damage but nothing major. It was pretty bad around here. Thank goodness it is over! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just perfect for the Challenge!
    Great project!
    Fabulous that you have shared this with us here at Colour Crazy.
    Good luck and we hope you will come back again! Jackie DT Member xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely card with the perfect verse to send for encouragement. Thanks for joining in this months 'Anything Goes' challenge over at Crafty Calendar.
    Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Thank you for joining the Colour Crazy challenge. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a gorgeous card! Loving the way the flowers frame the wording - beautiful 😀. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Try it on Tuesday! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete