Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Elements of Style Sympathy Card

 On my last post I shared with you a sympathy card. It was for my husbands cousin. Here sister had passed from the virus. Today's card is for her Mom. I know it's been hard on her losing her daughter Connie. 

 




 Made this card using the stamp Set called Elements of Style from Stampin Up. Colored it with some alcohol markers. I did cut out a few extra flowers so that they would hang over the oval die.

 Thought the brick embossing folder would look nice on this card. Also used a oval stitched die and a green sheer ribbon with gold trim. The sentiment is from an old sponge stamp set. 

That's all from me today friends. Hoping your all safe and well. Blessings to you all.  


 Challenges Entered-

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge #675 - Feminine

We Love Chocolate Baroque Flowers, Butterflies and Birds

Cardz TV. #135 Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #152 Always Anything Goes  

Crazy 4 Challenges #573 Flower or Flowers 

Crafters Cafe #261 March Anything Goes 

A Perfect Time to Craft Open Challenge #3 2021 Anything Goes 

Allsorts Challenge #613 AG Feminine


 

 

10 comments:

  1. What a stunning sympathy card Cindy, I love that image and the beautiful embossed background! I hope you are doing well.
    Take care, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that you needed to make another sympathy card. Your card is just stunning and I'm sure they appreciate all your thoughtfulness. Thanks for stopping by my blog. I love that stamp/die from Heartfelt. We are hanging in there waiting for Spring! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful soft floral creation, thanks so much for joining in with our February challenge at We Love Chocolate Baroque.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so beautiful and I love how you used the brick EF - it's so effective and I am sure will provide some comfort. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The embossed panel matches so well with the beautiful flowers, it's a lovely and sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at at We Love Chocolate Baroque challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nicely done. Love the embossed wall!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Allsorts challenge where it's all about "feminine creations". Hope you'll stop by again soon!
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another beautiful card and those flowers are so pretty, especially against the embossed brick wall card. Take care, Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining our Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge. Hope to see you again!
    Merja DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful card...not easy making those.
    :) Karen

    ReplyDelete