Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, May 7, 2021

She Believed She Could Encouragment Card

  Hello, happy Friday to you. I made another card for the Things with Wings linky party at STAMPlorations and a few other challenges.

 


 Was looking through my stamps to make an encouragement card and spotted the This Little Piggy stamp set from Stampin Up.

It is such a cute stamp set and it's perfect for the Things with Wings linky challenge.

Stamped the image once on white paper and once on pink cardstock. Cut out the pink and added some shading on it with Pretty In Pink Ink and also used a pink alcohol marker. 

Cardstock used- Pretty In Pink and White. The flower paper is from a Maggie Holmes collection called Bloom.

Added some stickles to the wings. I popped up the stitched circle die with dimensionals and added some jute twine. 

This card was a fun one to make and I think it turned out cute.

This will be my last card for the Things with Wings linky challenge over a STAMPlorations. I have had so much fun creating them all.

Thanks for stopping by, hope you all have a fun and crafty weekend!



Here is a link for you.

STAMPlorations



Here are a few other challenges that I am entering

Lil Red Wagon - #600 Hers

 Dragon Fly Dreams- May- add some sparkle

Through the Craft room Door- May- Anything Goes

2 Crafty Critter Crazies- #50 Critter



6 comments:

  1. So fun! I adore the glittery wings and the pretty paper. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card Cindy. Love the flying piggy with its sparky wings, sinply adorable! The perfect sentiment too, very inspirational card. Have a great rest of the weekend. Weather has been awful here for May. Take care. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I saw your card I fell in love with it! It is so cute and definitely encouraging! I so miss Pretty & Pink. It was one of my favorite colors. I wish you a very Happy Mother's Day - have a great weekend celebrating with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww this is so cute Cindy! I love that sweet little pig image and the sparkly wings, gorgeous background paper too!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragonfly Dreams.
    DT Stacey www.butterflycreations.blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun card, makes you smile. Thank for sharing it with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge Janet DT.

    ReplyDelete