Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Bridal Shower Card

  Hello and happy Tuesday to you all. Today I am sharing a Bridal Shower card that I made for my great-niece Amber.

Her bridal shower theme is Bees. Such a cute theme, but I wasn't for sure if I had any stamps of bees. Finally found one.  So here is the card that I made her.



The stamp set is from Bo Bunny called Hello Sunshine. I had only used this stamp set one other time, so it was nice to get to use it again.

The sentiment I typed out in Cricut design space and printed it with my printer. The font is called Ink Free.

Used a larger scalloped rectangle die to make the card base. Also used a smaller die from the same set for the card front.

The designer paper is from Bo Bunny it's also called Hello Sunshine. Also used white and black cardstock. 

Colored the little bees with alcohol markers and used a red glitter heart sticker for them to hold. I almost never use stickers, so I was happy to use one. 

Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week!


Challenges entered-

A Perfect Time to Craft #3 March Anything Goes

Lil Red Wagon #747 Easy- Peasy

Pearly Sparkles #93 Celebrate

Word Art Wednesday weeks #639-640

Crafty Catz #667 Anything Goes

Crafty Gals Corner #253 Anything Goes

2Crafty Critter Crazies #84Anything Goes w/ featured Critter



5 comments:

  1. Sweet card! Thanks for joining us @Little Red Wagon.

    ~Imke, My Crafty Place

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Sweet card. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz, Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at Critter Crazy Challenge.
    Anne -CCC-DT

    ReplyDelete


  4. What an adorable card! I'm sure your niece will love it. Hope you and your have a blessed Easter.

    ReplyDelete