Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, June 2, 2024

Birthday card for my Sister

  Hello so happy you stopped by. Today I am sharing a birthday card that I made for one of my sister's. Had to add some purple because her favorite color is purple. It's also my favorite.



 The birds are from a stamp and die set from Pretty Pink Posh. First time using them. Used alcohol markers to color them. I hadn't done any coloring for a while, so I had fun. I like coloring smaller images rather than larger ones. 

 I'm not very good at coloring and large images are kind of intimidating and makes me nervous.

This was my first time using this die. Can't remember where I got it. I have all of my dies out of there packaging and put in binders with magnetic sheets. 

I made the sentiment on my computer and then printed it out. It's so nice to be able to do that when you don't have the right stamp. The font is from Dafont. It's called Small Kitchen. 

Cardstock that I used are Old Olive, Black and White. The Gingham paper I had in my stash.

Hope you enjoyed seeing my latest card. Thanks again for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day and God bless!


Challenges entered-

Die- Cut-Divas - June- Favorite die cut shapes (mine is birds)

My NBUS #63 Never Before Used Stuff- Bird stamps and die set

Cut it Up Challenges #305 Anything Goes

Crafty Gals Corner #225 Anything Goes -twist add lace or pearls- ended

Creative Crafters - #76 Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks #718 Anything Goes - ended- Top 5 pick winner

Crafty Critter Crazies #87 Anything Goes w/ featured critter

Creative Knockouts #522 Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes weeks #649-#650 - ended


9 comments:

  1. Absoluty gorgeous card, congrats 💐☺️ happy happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I love gingham and purple as well! Your little birds are so cute. I'm sure your sister loved your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coloring on your little birds. They are delightful. So glad you joined in Die Cut Divas' "Your Favorite Die Cut Shapes" challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cindy. This is so pretty. The hummingbirds are the sweetest, and your colors and design are also amazing. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Word Art Wednesday. it's a real treat and I appreciate you very much. Please stop by again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's lovely to meet you, Cindy! Your sister will treasure this pretty hummingbird card! I have that set and love how you have colored yours and set them against the cheery gingham and circle background! Thank you for inspiring everyone to use their NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely project Cindy. Thank you for joining in and sharing your creation with us over at <a href=" The Creative Crafters (creativecrafterschallenge.blogspot.com)</a>.
    ~ Wendy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card design, love those birds!

    Thank you for joining us at Cut it Up for our Anything Goes challenge.

    Treva

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty card. Great look and so glad you shared over at Crafty Gals Corner

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely sister birthday card. She will love it. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete