Welcome to my Blog!!!

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Posting Card using Storybook Cartridge!!!

Hi,Everyone!!! Hope you all are having a good night. We finally got a little rain here today in Indiana. We sure needed it. I am posting this Card to link it over at (http://www.inkingitupcrazy.blogspot.com/).They had a blog hop yesterday called Old School Blog Hop. We are to post a Card using one of our older Cartridges. So I thought I would use my Storybook Cartridge. It was the first one that I ever bought. I Love It!!! I use it a lot. If you don't have it. I highly recommend it. This Card was so fast and easy to make. That's the kind of cards I like to make. Fast and Easy! You can never have to many Thank You Cards. I probably should have made a couple of these instead of just one. Well I had better go,The Grandkids are coming to spend the night tonight. Thank you for taking the time to come over to visit me. If you leave a comment,Please leave your blog info, so that I can come visit you. Have a Great night!  Mamaw Cindy

2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card...fantastic. ~Shen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card....love the butterfly on it!!! I adore butterflies!!! lol

    ReplyDelete