Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!!!!

Hi Friends, Wanted to Share with you all a Couple of Cards that my Little Grand Children made for their Mommy. (Which is my Daughter).
My 6 Year Old Grandson Walker made this Card using the Child's Year Cartridge. The Letters were cut from the  Mickey Font Cartridge. I thought it turned out really Cute.


                                                                        
                                                                                   
                                                                                  

 My 5 Year Old Grand Daughter Scarlett made this Card using the Stampin Up Heart Punch. She Colored each Heart with Crayons.  She said that her Card didn't take to long to make and Walker's did.  They are Excited about giving her the Cards later.


The Inside of the Card say's   ( My Heart would be Blue without You.) She drew a picture of her and Walker with their Mommy.                                                       
                                                                               
 Thanks for Visiting my Blog. Hope you Valentine Day is Extra Sweet! :0)                                                                                 
                                                                         

                                                                         

7 comments:

  1. How cute. She did awesome. I love it. Might even have to scraplift it ;0)

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell Walker and Scarlett that their Aunt Tonda says they both did a great job!!! We are two blessed Mamaw's!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw, how sweet!! I love it:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute thank you for visiting the wizard of oz blog hop and leaving a sweet comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, what SWEET cards!! :) I love how the first one folds open like an accordion and what mom wouldn't LOVE to receive all of those beautifully colored hearts!! So glad you shared these!! :)

    Hugs,
    Amy :) at www.lovetocrop.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cindy,

    I want to say thanks for being one of my first followers and I like what you do and that is why I choose you!

    Please check out my blog I have chosen you for the Liebster Award! Details I have posted here:

    http://crimsoncricut.blogspot.com/2012/02/liebster-award.html

    Thank you for inspiring me,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Cindy, that hand card is just genius! I LOVE it! Wish I had had one for my Granddaughter! What a fun idea and I guess I will just have to scrap lift it from you! You are a special gal and thanks for the sweet comments you leave on my blog! HUGS
    Cindy Porter
    http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete