Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, February 9, 2012

WINNER! WINNER! WINNER!

I want to Thank the ones that Hopped with us on the Ticket To Love Blog Hop! Unfortunately we didn't have to many Hop along. I do want to thank the ones that became New followers to my blog to. On Day Two of the Hop there were only Three Commenters.

So the Winner that Commented both Days and was chosen by Random. Org. was ....

JUDY
Judy said- Your Projects are wonderful and those Grandkids are going to be thrilled. Great Job! I am now a follower of your blog.

Congratulations Judy.  Please send me an E-Mail with your Full name and your Address and I will get your new Embossing Folder out to you.  Send It to  cindymarshall63 at hotmail dot com

1 comment:

  1. OH wow! Oh wow! Thank you soooo much!! I will be sending the email right now:-0
    Hugs, Judy

    ReplyDelete