Welcome to my Blog!!!

Friday, July 18, 2014

Critters and Treasures !

Hello, Glad you could stop by. My Grand Kids are here today. I usually don't post anything when they are here but they are watching a cartoon right now, so I thought I would sneak this post in real quick.

I am sharing a card with you that I made my sister Tammy for her Birthday.



                                                      

 
 
Your probably wondering WHY I would make this Card for her. Well, She is having a big problem with Raccoons. She bought a live trap and has caught several and has had to take them some where else to release them. I pretty much laughed the whole time making this Card. When I seen the Raccoon I knew this would be the perfect card for her.
 
The Raccoon is from the Create a Critter Cartridge
I used Kraft, Very Vanilla and Black Cardstock
Stampin Up Papers and Crystal Effects on the eyes.
 
 
 
Also thought I would share a picture of my Grand Children Walker and Scarlett with their cousin McKinley from the Pirate Themed Vacation Bible School. Last night was the last night and they finally found the buried Treasure.
 
No It wasn't Gold, Silver or Diamonds. The Treasure they found was God. The most wonderful Treasure of all. Inside the chest was a Bible for each one of the children.
 
 
                                                         
 
Thanks again for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful day!
                                                   
                                                   Cindy
 


Challenge- http://crafty hazelnuts July patterned paper Challenge

4 comments:

  1. What a super cute card, Cindy! That's so funny that you're making her a racoon card! lol Great picture of the kids! VBS is always so much fun! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy!! Cute card, and awesome pic of the grand kids. Love their treasured gift, what a blessing!!! Praying that your week is a blessed one as well... OXOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is so cute. Your sister should make her laugh.
    What a wonderful treasure they found.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July challenge with your super creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete