Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Christmas Stars!

 Does anyone else think Christmas comes and goes to quickly? It's always a little sad for me when It's over. I'm not a fan of cold weather, but I do Love Christmas. 
I have cried several times this Christmas with It being my first year without my brother. It's also my first year without my Grandma Sophie. But so happy for them that they got to spend Christmas with Jesus and our family and friends that went home before them.

I didn't make any Christmas paper crafts this year. But I did get a few things made.
I did make some Crocheted Stars for my family. Made some In White and some In a light brown. I can't remember the name of It.  I like the rustic homemade look of these with the twine I added to hang them with.











These are Super easy to make. They are actually a flower shape. You get the star shape by sponging 3 parts Modge Podge to 1 part water. (Well that's how I did It). Squeeze out excess glue from star and pin It until dry. I added white glitter to the white ones. I let dry for 24 hours.

Here Is the link to the Crocheted Stars-   Crochet-Star-Ornaments


Also wanted to show you something I gave to my daughter for an extra little gift.



I cut the top out of a mach box and put it in the lid of a cute little Jar that I got from Hobby Lobby and put the matches In It. 
Isn't this a cute way of keeping your matches. My Daughter thought It was Great! Planning on making some more of these.

I guess this Is the end of my post. Thanks for stopping by. I'm wishing you all the best for the new year. God Bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment