Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, January 15, 2017

Easy Guy Card

 Just a quick post to share with you the Card that I made for my son. I think guy cards are kind of hard.
My son occasionally gets together with some of his friends and Golfs. So I thought he might like this.








This Card Is pretty basic and was pretty simple to make. But I think Guy cards are better off like that. Not a lot of fuss. 

A few things that was used to make this card

S.U. Print Pattern Background Stamp 
Happy Birthday- S.U. Birthday Whimsy
S.U. Large Oval
S.U. Corner Punch
Golf Ball- S.U. Owl Punch
Small Circle Punch for hole
Flag- Free hand


Thanks for stopping by. Have a Nice Crafty Day. 

Connie Can Crop-   Monthly-Challenge-54-Anything-Goes

 Seize the Birthday - welcome-back Anything Goes Birthday

 Little Scrap Pieces - Show-it-off-Saturday-Linky-Party 

  

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card Cindy! I like how you stamped the background~looks great!!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card. Sure to be a favorite of any golfer. Love the bit of dimension with the flag, too. Thank you for joining us at Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card as I am a bog golf fan! I especially like the way the flag looks like it's blowing in the wind! Thanks for joining us over at Seize the Birthday and we hope to see you back in our gallery soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you joined us at Connie Can Crop this month! I love your card, it's a great guy card!
    Marji dt

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card for any guy! Thanks for joining us at Connie Can Crop!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute card! male cards are always tough for me! Thank you for entering it into Connie Can Crop's monthly challenge!

    ReplyDelete