Welcome to my Blog!!!

Saturday, May 26, 2018

6th Grade Graduation Card

 Well I cannot believe that my Grandson Is Graduating from the 6th grade. Makes my kind of sick just thinking about him going up to the high School next year. Wish there was a way to slow down time. But their Isn't and he just keeps growing up right In front of my eyes. It's sad but I'm so proud of the young man that he Is becoming. Such a gentle soul. Always helpful and kind to other's.

So I am sharing the card that I have made him for his graduation. 




Nothing fancy about this card. Very easy to make. But It was my first time making a tassel. Turned out o.k.

Here Is a list of the things I used to make his Card-

Cardstock-
Concord Crush and White
Yellow and White Paper from Maggie Holmes Bloom Pack
Congrats- Cricut Classic Font Cartridge
Small Circle Punch
Yellow Embroidery Thread

Thanks for stopping by, Have a Great Day!!!


 Challenge Entered-

CityCrafter - Graduation

Crafty Hazelnuts- Always Patterned Paper 

Cardz Tv. - Anything Goes
 


3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean - time goes by so fast these days! I'm know your Grandson will love your card! Love the tassle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Classic card and I'm sure your grandson will love it. So glad to have found you through the City Crafter Challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being a Spotlight Artist at CCCB this week with this wonderful graduation card.

    ReplyDelete