Welcome to my Blog!!!

Sunday, May 13, 2018

Jar of Love for Mom

 Hello to you all on this Beautiful Mother's Day. Hope all you Mom's out there have a wonderful day. 


Today I am sharing with you the card that I made my beautiful Mom. 




I finally got to use my new stamp set "Jars of Love" from Stampin Up. What a fun set. It has so many stamps with It. Love It!!!

My Mom Loves my Cards that I make for her. Looking forward to her opening this one today. 

Here Is a list of things that I used to make this card-

Stamp Sets-
Stampin Up Jars Of Love
Stampin Up Oh So Lovely
Stampin Up Itty Bitty Backgrounds
Sentiment is a foam stamp

Everyday Jars Framelits Dies
Stitched Circle Die

Stampin Up Doily

Stampin Up Circle Punch

Cardstock-
S.U. Lavender Lace, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, White

Inks-
Lavender Lace, Calypso Coral, Pacific Point, Old Olive, Eggplant Envy,  Groovy Guava, Soft Sky, Basic Gray

Super Fun Card to make, hope you enjoyed seeing It. Have a safe and blessed Day. To all you Mom's " Happy Mother's Day" 



Not a good quality picture but this my Beautiful Mom and me. Love her so much. I seriously think that I got the best Mom In the world.  


 Challenge entered-
Cardz TV. - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations Challenges - Anything Goes
Cut it up Challenges - Flowers
Stinkin Inkers - April Showers bring May Flowers
 

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card. Gorgeous colors for the flowers and love the doily peeking out from the image panel. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Inkers challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and feminine! Thanks for sharing your Flower creation with us at Cut it Up!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! A bouquet of flowers that will last more than a week! Thank you for joining Cut it Up Challenge - Flowers!

    DT Katie
    2CraftyKaties.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so pretty - I love it! I'm sure your Mom loved it! Great picture!

    ReplyDelete