Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, November 4, 2019

Have yourself a Merry little Coffee

 Hello Crafter's, glad you could stop by. Want to share a card with you that I have made for the Fall/Winter 2019 Coffee Lover's Blog Hop Challenge. 
It is from Friday November 1st - Friday November 8th.

 Oh my, the hop has been so fun and have gotten so much Inspiration. 










I don't have a lot of coffee stamps (yet) so I made this using a digital Image I downloaded from  one of the sponsors of the hop.

This was my first time using a digital Image. So I was a little nervous. But it was easy to download. The hardest part was cutting it out. I think it turned out pretty cute. 

Here is a list of supplies that I used,

Digital Coffee Image from Jessicalynn originals
Stampin Up Stamp Set- Snowflakes
Card stock- White, Kraft and Real Red
Paper- from the Night before Christmas 6X6 Designer Series Stampin Up
Inks- Always Artichoke,Old Olive,Real Red,Summer Sun,Ruby Red and Blackberry Bliss
Stitched circle die
Martha Stewart snowflake punch
White pom pom trim
Rhinestone gem


If you get a chance hop on over to the start of the hop at Coffee Loving Cardmakers. 
There are lots of great sponsors and lots of Awesome prizes. 

That's it for me today. Hope you all have good and blessed day.

19 comments:

  1. What a festive looking cup -- love the starry background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! I love your coffee cup with all of the fun Christmas elements to it! Really cute sentimen too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very beautiful and I admire your way of using that digi. This is so festive looking with all the added elements.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute cup of coffee Cindy, I love how you added the stamped snowflakes! Great job on your first digital image, they are so easy to work with and take up no space in your craft room :)
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card, great design using both digital image and stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card!
    Hello from Coffee Lovers blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! Congrats on using your first digital stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! Love how you decorated the cup!
    Have a great day?
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card! I like the row of trim on the edge of the lid!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a sweet card! It is so festive looking.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great job you did on your first digi! Love your cup! It looks so festive!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice card! Such a fun cup and that greenery hanging on it looks nice.

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty! The pretty pom pom embellishment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete