Welcome to my Blog!!!

Saturday, November 16, 2019

Mickey Mouse Card

 Hello, Thanks for stopping by. Wanted to share with you a card that I made for my great-great nephew Easton for his first birthday. 

He is having a Mickey Mouse party. So I used my Cricut Explore to make his card.

Cut some images from the Mickey and Friends Cartridge. So many cute images on there.




This card did come together pretty quick. I did run the star through the cuttlebug because I thought the card needed a little texture.Used the dots embossing folder.

My niece Amanda, Easton's grandma ask me if I could make a little banner to put on his highchair and if I could cut out some small Mickey heads. 

Here is a picture of the pieces I cut out for the banner. But not put together and also the different sizes of Mickey heads. I may need to cut out more.














I also made a few more things that she didn't ask for. I'm sure they will appreciate a few more things to add to the party.




























I think the little Mickey shorts are cute at the bottom of the sign in sheet. Easton Is going to be wearing a pair of them with suspenders for his party. 

I did cut out a big Mickey Mouse head but forgot to take a picture of it. I will try to get a few pictures at the party. 

That's all I have today to share. Hope you all have a great day and hope you come back again.    


 Challenge Entered-

Cardz TV. -#102 Anything Goes

Creative Crafters - #22 Anything Goes

Craft Rocket Challenges  - #65 Happy Birthday

8 comments:

  1. Adorable projects!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mickey card is super cute. I love all of the adorable decor too!!
    Birthday wishes to Easton.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so cute! I love the way you involved the star . All of the projects you made are adorable !

    Hugs,

    Chriss

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I'm sure your nephew will appreciate all your hard work to make the party so much fun. I love all the things you can do with the cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can’t go wrong with Mickey Mouse! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable.. Thank you so much for your entry at
    The Creative Crafters
    DT Archana Sehgal
    Archu's Art World

    ReplyDelete