Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, June 20, 2022

High Tide Sunset & Recipe

 Hello, Hope you are doing well on this Monday. I totally forgot to get this card posted yesterday. So I'm a day late. Can't believe that I forgot. Today's card is for Father's day and was created with the set High Tide from Stampin Up. 

I have only used this set one or two times before. I think the last time that I used it was for a card for my Dad. He is now passed on. When making this it brought back memories of him.




This Card would be nice for a Birthday, Father's Day or a just thinking of you. 

Here Is the list of products used to make this card-

Stamp Sets- S.U. High Tide and Well Scripted

Cardstock- Not Quite Navy, Whisper White

Ink- Cherry Cobbler, Buckaroo Blue, Soft Sky, Summer Sun, Always Artichoke and Memento Black


 Since it's Father's day,well the day after. I thought I would share a recipe that my husband enjoys. It's Corned Beef Patties, My grandson really likes them too. I personally haven't tried them because I'm a vegetarian. 


Corned Beef Patties

Ingredients needed-

1 can of Corned Beef

2 large peeled and cooked potatoes (2 cups)

1 lg. egg

1 tsp. pepper

1/4 tsp. garlic powder

1 tbs.onion powder. (can also use real diced onion)

For coating patties- 1/4 flour and 1/2 tsp pepper


After the potatoes are done, cut them into small cubes and place in measuring cup to get at least 2 cups.

In bowl add corned Beef and cut up using a fork. Then add other ingredients and mix.

Heat 1/3 cup of oil in skillet on medium heat

In shallow bowl mix 1/4 cup of flour and 1/2 tsp pepper together.

Dust hands with flour and shape into ball.Roll ball in flour and then flatten into a 3 inch patty.

Cook until golden brown 3 or 4 minutes on each side.

Place patties on plate lined with paper towels.

(I serve this with a fried egg on top of the patty.) 



That's all from me, Glad you stopped by. Please leave a comment so that I can visit your blog. 


Happy Day to you all and stay Crafty my Friends!
 
 Challenges Entered-
 
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends - #184 Anything Goes

Moving Along with the Times #143 Masculine/ Father's Day

Through the Purple Haze- #193 Anything but Square
 
Stamp alot Challenge- June Make It Masculine

Word Art Wednesday -weeks#547- #348
 

4 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful! Such a nice stamp set. My Dad died when I was young and I always think of him as well on these special days. He would have liked this card as well as your recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great masculine creation, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations June challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Cindy. I find something soothing about the scene you created - there is nothing like the ocean on a calm day! Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and would look lovely in a frame too. Your patties look tasty too. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete