Welcome to my Blog!!!

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Summer in America

  Hello crafter's, Thanks for stopping by. Today I am sharing the card that I made for one of my sister's birthday. This one was created using a napkin. 



 

I think this napkin is so pretty. The picture definitely captures summer time in the U.S.A.

That's all today. Hope your having a good summer. Stay safe!


 Challenges entered-

The Four Seasons - Anything Goes Summer

DL.ART - Always Anything Goes

Cards Galore- #101 Anything Goes

 

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful napkin and I love the decoupage idea. I've been visiting a shop named Ninny's Napkins, there are so many different types there and I'm tempted to purchase and try this technique. Thanks for playing along in The Four Seasons Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful napkin! I haven't done that technique in years ... thanks for inspiration and Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

    Darlene
    FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this technique! I looked on youtube and there are a few different ways. Which one do you use? I would like to try it. Hope you had a great holiday and all it well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a super sweet card. Cindy. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Four Seasons and please stop by again soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen L, DT
    The Four Seasons Challenge
    www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is such a classic summer scene and so patriotic! Great card, love that technique. Thanks for joining us at Four Seasons.

    ReplyDelete