Welcome to my Blog!!!

Thursday, July 2, 2020

Butterfly Birthday Card

  Hello and Happy July. I have a niece having a birthday on the 4th of July and wanted to share with you the card that I made for her.







I knew that I wanted to make a card using red white and blue and also knew that I didn't want to spend a lot of time on it. 

I feel like I'm kind of running behind on everything because I spent several nights with my Mom.  It was great getting to spend some time with her. 
It had been months since I had stayed because of the virus.

But now I feel like I'm trying to catch up on the cards that I needed to make, plus housework, yard work and other things. 

We are also removing an older trailer of the property so that our daughter can move her new one in. 

Can't wait until they are all moved and settled. The grandkids will be able to just walk over. I will love having them so close.

 I also have another niece having a birthday on the 4th. I will be sharing the card for her on the 4th. So hope you can make it back. 

Thanks so much for stopping by, hope you enjoy this beautiful day that our Lord has made. God bless!


 Challenges entered-

Always Fun Challenges #169 Patriotic 

Cute Card Thursday #641 Anything Goes

Tuesday Throwdown  - #460 Sunny Studio Stamps- Anything Goes

Word Art Wednesday  #446 AND #447 Anything Goes

Lil Red Wagon #556 Summertime Fun

Crafty Card Makers   #260 Create your own Background
 

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your nieces!! What a super card to celebrate a holiday birthday!

    So glad you got to spend time with your mum too. I've only been able to talk to my mum from the end of the driveway due to the virus. I can't wait to hug her again!!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and lovely image, fantastic colouring as well...Have a lovely weekend my friend.. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice card - love the butterfly placement! I would love to have the kids that close - enjoy! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card - Thank you for joining in with my challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this time.

    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Interesting butterfly, very creative. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers this week. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete