Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, December 21, 2020

Bah HumBug 2020 Gift holder/ Ornament

  Hello Crafter's, Not to long now until Christmas. I have almost all of the presents wrapped. Still waiting for three more gifts to be delivered. Sure hope they get here on time.

For one of my daughter's gifts I am giving her some money. So I needed a money holder and instead of making an envelope I decided to make something that she could hang on the tree to remember 2020.

 


 

I thought a toilet paper roll was perfect for a 2020 money holder. The money is rolled up in toilet paper. Hope she thinks it's a little funny. 

Cut the numbers out on my Cricut. The Bah HumBug is from a stamp set made by Mr. Cricut Crazy called  Christmas, Christmas. I hot glued the little white pompoms around the top. I think they are so cute. 

To close the bottom I added red sticky tape and then used my crimper to crimp the bottom.

 Also added twine so that she could hang it on her tree. I will also be adding a little chocolate inside.

Hope you enjoyed stopping by. I will be sharing one more Christmas card. Hope you can make it back. 

 

Challenges entered- 

Not Just Cards - December Anything Goes

Creative Knockouts - #381 Anything Goes

Crafty Calendar Challenge December- Christmas Theme 

Pennys Challenges #486 Year end Mega challenge

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #148 Always Anything Goes

 

 



7 comments:

  1. Cute!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Cindy! Thank you for sharing with us over here at the Crafty Calendar Challenge and best of luck with your entry. Love to see you join in each month. Thank you.
    Gale DT for
    http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and fun Cindy, great sentiment, perfect for 2020!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clever idea Mamaw Cindy. This is definitely going to be known as the year of the toilet paper! You have captured that really well in your creation. Thank you for entering the Anything Goes Challenge at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super gorgeous and adorable sentiment, love the colours you used too. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. He he! What a cute project!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts last challenge of 2020! I hope you will play along with us again this time around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous toilet roll money holder Cindy! Hoping that your daughter found it funny!
    Thanks so much for joining us for our December Not Just Cards Challenge at Not Just Cards!
    Unfortunately this is our last challenge at Not Just Cards.
    We hope to see you again somewhere else in Blogland,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete