Welcome to my Blog!!!

Saturday, December 5, 2020

With Sympathy Card

  Hoping you all are doing well and staying safe.

This horrible virus has now taken the lives of a few people that I knew. My nieces grandfather, A sweet elderly woman that I used to take care of. Both of them lived in the Nursing Home and a few weeks ago my elderly cousins wife passed. He is recovering now at home. 

It's so heartbreaking. Praying for this to end. I take comfort in knowing that God is in control and that he has a plan.

So today I wanted to share with you the Sympathy card that I made for my cousin. 



I was so sad while making this card. All of us card maker's know that Sympathy cards are the hardest one's to make. Just praying that It brings him a little comfort. 

That's all I wanted to share today. Please remember to wear your mask, wash your hands and social distance. Praying for each of you to stay safe and God bless.


 Challenges entered-

Cute Card Thursday #663 Anything Goes

Love to Craft -#53 December Anything Goes

Through the Craftroom Door - Anything Goes

Krafty Chicks Challenge #536 Week One-Stamp Act

Crafty Creations $416 December- Anything Goes

Color it Create it Show it Off December Challenge- Anything Goes

5 comments:

  1. Your card is so beautiful .... big hugs. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry for your loss. Sending prayers Beautiful card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is lovely! I'm sure your cousin will appreciate your thoughtfulness! It is so sad the lives that have been taken by this terrible virus. Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sympathy card Cindy! Thank you for sharing with us over at ColorIt! Create It! Show It Off!. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful elegant creation! Thanks for plaiyng at Crafty Creations Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    ReplyDelete