Welcome to my Blog!!!

Monday, December 6, 2021

Christmas Tree Farm Card

  Hello, I'm back today to share another Christmas card with you. This one was an easy to make. I used a napkin to create it. 



I had gotten a few different napkins in some happy mail. This was one of them and thought it would make a nice Christmas card. The only thing I added was some jute twine. Added a sentiment on the inside. I think it has bit of a vintage look to it.

Thanks for stopping by. I will be posting some more Christmas cards, so hope you can make it back. 

Stay Safe and Crafty my Friends!


 Challenges entered-

Lets Create Challenges #178 AG+ vintage feel

Christmas Blog Challenge End of year Anything Christmas Goes Challenge

Cardz TV #155 Anything Goes

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #171 Always Anything Goes

Crafty Creations -#428 Anything Goes (Last Challenge) 😞


3 comments:

  1. You do such a nice job with these napkin cards! It definitely looks vintage to me! Hope all it well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hold up there, Cindy - a napkin?? I thought for sure it was another set from The Greetery!! I'd never ever use that napkin to wipe my mouth or hands!! So cute!
    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog - hope you found some inspiration to play along!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful napkin and card, I love this! Enjoy your weekend.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete